Wednesday 6 February 2013

Perks of Being A Student: Unidays Discounts!

I'm sure you've all heard of UniDays by now, right? For those who haven't it's basically a student discount site. You can get exclusive discounts (if you're a student) simply by signing up! I've been using it for a while now and I thought why not share the love and help you get in on too!


It's quick and easy to sign up - so if you're a student just click here to get on it, you won't regret it (^__^) Below are just a few of the awesome discounts they're running right now!

  

All amazing discounts don't you think? They also do discounts of Cath Kidston, Paperchase, Waterstones, Office, AX Paris, and loads more! Hope this post helped you save a little, I know it helped me ^^

3 comments:

  1. Don't tell anyone but I haven't been a student for about a year but my student status was still verified. Still enjoying those student discounts :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad i heard about this site cant wait to join it. This causes for some shopping.

    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete