Sunday 9 December 2012

Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe ♥

Ahh Nutella. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I love it so much that I can eat it by the spoon.. bad, I know. And now I'm going to pass on my nutella addiction onto you, dear reader, in the form of these easy peasy Nutella brownies. I know. I'm sorry in advance. :P

Nutella Brownies

Ingredients:

 1 egg 
 5 tbsp plain flour
½ cup Nutella (approx 140g/5oz)
¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 6 hole muffin pan with cupcake liners
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the Nutella, flour and egg until thoroughly mixed.
3. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin holes, and sprinkle some chocolate chips on each.
4. Bake in the oven for approx 12 minutes. 
5. Take out and leave on rack to cool for a few minutes, before stuffing your face with their deliciousness with a nice hot cuppa 

You're quite welcome. :P

P.S. I would have taken pics of the brownies.. but they're always gone before I get a chance to get my camera out. LOL!

21 comments:

  1. yummy yummy yummy I've got nutella cravings now... darn you Mariam! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds super easy, I think even I could manage this! Haha. Thanks for sharing! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is! Trust me you can't mess it up lol x

      Delete
  3. W NUTELLA, W l'ITALIA!

    tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss finally a recipe!! Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST THREE INGREDIENTS?! I'm flabbergasted! They sound like all kinds of delicious Nutella goodness!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT! They are oh my goodness. The best part is that its so quick to make, I love it! :D

      Delete
  6. Mmmm I think I'm going to try this when I get home!
    Thank you for sharing!

    www.jadoreik.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am gonna make these!
    Like my twitter profile says 'beauty blogger who loves nutella'! lol :D
    thanks for this!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha about to go and ask you on twitter if you did now :P x

      Delete
  8. This seems delicious and so easy to make!
    Would it be ok if I could pin this to Pinterest? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! And you definitely can my dear :o) xo

      Delete
  9. i definitely have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete