I know I know, I'm a couple of days late with this post. But better late than never eh?
1. Avon Anew pencil eyeliner - I've been feeling lazy lately, especially with my makeup. I forgot how easy it was to just whack on some eyeliner and run out the door. Top liner takes too much time and effort for my constant 9am starts, so I've been just tight-lining & doing my waterline in the mornings. It's a pretty good eyeliner, doesn't have too much staying power but it's fine for everyday. Actually a little sad it's nearing its end..
2. Nivea Hydro Care lipbalm - my lip saviour of the past couple of weeks. My lips have been incredibly dry, so I picked it up and now all is well. It's my holy grail lip balm, I'll always go back to it!
3. Provenzali Argan Oil Lipbalm - this was a gift from my dear friend Sarita over at A Hochpotch Hijabi in Italy. I find it doesn't really work well with my lips but my GOODNESS IT SMELLS AMAZING. I wish I had it in perfume form honestly, it is literally drool worthy. So instead I use it as a sort of solid perfume and rub it on my wrists. It has a lot of product in it too, so this will last me forever. Thanks Sarita! :oD
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - As I said earlier, I've been very lazy with my makeup, and my lips have been really dry too, so I stopped using my Benetint stain in case it dried it out any further and ended up reaching for this (if & when I had the time to). I would wear it when my lips needed a nice wash of colour without being full on. Plus on top of that it didn't make my lips any drier than they were & actually helped a bit!
5. Witch Stick - I rave about this all the time don't I? I won't go on about this, but I will instead just thank the good Lord that He helped me find this again. Full review here ♥
6. Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Blackberries PocketBac - one of my best friends went to America a few months ago and bought me a truckload of stuff from there that you can't get from the UK (without paying an arm and a leg that is lol). She knows I love fruity flavours/scents and got me a few of these, and currently I am using this one and loving it. The smell is strong but not overpowering, and being a bit of a germaphobe, I always feel nice and clean and ready to eat my food after using this hehe ^^
7. Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream - Oh my goodness. It's like the winter is out to get me this year. Even my poor hands are getting chapped and dry. This has definitely been my skin saviour this month. I can always count on Soap & Glory in a time of need! (^__^)
8. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original) - Aaaaand as always I am late to the party. I went to London around mid December for a couple of days and bought the mini version of this to use because I didn't want to wash my hair while I was there - it takes forever and a day to dry (#longhairedgirlsproblems) - its worse when you wear a hijaab, it feels so odd with slightly damp hair under your hijaab (>.<)
But yeah, this stuff is AMAZING! Seriously, Batiste where have you been all my life? Oh thats right, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE (-_____-) LOL
Oh, and it also helped me during exam season when I would study late into the night and try not to waste time in the shower (am I the only one who gets stuck in there for like half an hour not wanting to get out?) - seriously every minute counts when it comes to revision for me, and skipping washing my hair for one extra day really helped a lot. Definitely going to repurchase this, again and again!
Whew! Didn't realise I had so many favourites this month! What have been your skin saviours this winter so far? Any recommendations?
Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own.