Wednesday 27 February 2013

MAC Wishlist ♥

MAC Wishlist

MAC Wishlist by themaryfairy
[Can all be purchased at maccosmetics.co.uk or Debenhams ^^]

Can you believe I haven't bought anything from MAC yet?

Me neither. I mean I've bought MAC things for others as gifts (because I knew exactly what they wanted) but never for myself. So I decided to rectify that. And so here is my list!

1. Pro Longwear Concealer
I've heard a lot of good things about this concealer, read many a review raving about this, and have decided this is the one I want! I have a Bourjois concealer but it's just a tad too light for me, so I hardly ever use it. 

2. Fix+
I've been wanting to try this for a long time. At the end of the day, the makeup on my oily t zone tends to just disappear, so it will be nice to see if this prevents that from happening. Might get the smaller version first though, I hate getting something full size and regretting it later when it doesn't work for me!

3. Lipstick
A cremesheen one to be precise! Not quite sure which one I want yet, not many colours seem to go with my weird asian skin tone :/ or with my abnormally pigmented lips!

4. Blush
Everyone loves their blushes! And if I'm honest.. I love the look of them too! I already have an pinky/golden blush in the form of Sleeks Rose Gold blush, and as mentioned in a previous haul post I have Benefits Hervana - so I have a pinky one in that, so I might go for a darker blush with MAC! Any suggestions? (^__^)

5. Fluidline in Blacktrack
Once my Maybelline gel liner is finished (this may be a while) I want to try a different one, namely this one. Or should I get the Bobbi Brown one..? Ladies? Help? ^^

6. Mineralize Skin Finish
I'm running low on setting powder, and have heard many a good thing about this stuff! I got this for my sister and she loves it. Made me wish I got it for myself too from the way she went on about it :P

So what's on your MAC wishlist? Have you tried any of these? Do you recommend any of them? Let me know in the comments below! 

8 comments:

  1. There are so many products of MAC that I need to buy. I also don't own any products of MAC at all. While the store of MAC is in the town where I go to school haha.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC seems to be on everyones wishlist! x

      Delete
  2. You don't want to see my MAC list.
    It's huge.
    haha
    I think we share the same skintone so anything that is coral or had slight orange undertones would look really nice as a lipcolour :)
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the way you say it makes mine sound small! I'll check out some corally ones now, thanks :) x

      Delete
  3. I say the bobbi brown one, like I like the mac one but ever since I had an unbelievably rude couple experiences in the store I refuse to buy from MAC anymore. Also they're not cruelty free anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that does suck :/ You should have put in a complaint! xo

      Delete
  4. The concealer is my little bottle of photoshop! I bought it a while ago. I'll review it soon!
    You should try a matte lipstick of mac too, they're amazing, last all day and they're not drying at allll

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I'll hunt down the blogpost ^^ Aahhh I tend to steer clear of matte anything (darn dry lips and random dry patches) but I'll check em out next time I'm near a MAC counter~~

      Delete