Monday 28 January 2013

Tag: You're it!

Hey there everyone! I've got a tag post for you today. I got tagged by the lovely Sal over at Little Girl, Big Thoughts - you should check her out, she's pretty amazeballs. ;D


The rules are:
1. Answer the 11 questions set
2. Set 11 questions for the people you tag
3. Mention the blog who tagged you

The 11 questions Sal set for me (^__^)

1. What do you like most about blogging?
Being able to talk to people who understand my love for lipsticks. I don't normally show my (slightly) makeup obsessed side to the people I know in person lol, so they give me funny looks when I go into overload about stuff I never use but know everything about LOL

2. What do you like least about blogging?
I don't like it when people just comment for the sake of it, just to put their blog link out somewhere so they can get traffic. Half the time I can't even reply to their comment because it's so general and cuz it blatantly there to get their link out. :/ I only comment when I genuinely have something to say or have something to ask. *annoyed face*

3. What are your ambitions with blogging?
I don't really have any ambitions for it. I do it for fun. :) Anything that comes with it is just a perk haha.

4. What is your favourite winter time product?
The Body Shops body butters. I have five.. *shifts guiltily in her seat* LOL

5. What are your goals in life?
I have many goals in life, but I'd rather not share them until I've fulfilled them (^______^)

6. Your worst makeup fail?
OMG it was when I first wore eyeliner back when I was something like 14/15 years old. My friend put it on me and it just made me look like a total panda. I was such a makeup n00b back then.. *CRINGE*

7. Favourite snack, favourite food and favourite comfort food?
Fave snack - this changes a lot. I get obsessed with certain kinds of food sometimes. Right now it's Snickers (She said, eating it as she types this post..). A month or so ago it would have been Twix. (>.<)
Fave food - I CAN'T PICK! But one that's definitely up there is samosa chaat. NOM!
Fave comfort food - cheesy pasta. (^__^)

8. How much time do you spend on blogging in a week/month?
Blargh. I don't really know if I'm honest. I'd say about five or six hours on typing up a weeks worth of blog posts, and another couple of hours taking the photos and editing them and such.

9. Besides blogging, what are your hobbies?
I like to read! currently reading The Hobbit, it was a gift given to me on my birthday but sadly uni exams got in the way. Now that I've found some time, I've been reading it and quite frankly loving it. I read the LotR books last year and was so sad when I finished. (;_____;) I won't spoil anything but I shall just sadfghkjljhfsdgkjhasn;akjfn instead. ASDFHJKJASGDJ!!!

10. What do you do for a living?
I don't have a job at the moment. I study at university and am currently looking for one though! ^^

11. What is your favourite nail polish brand and why?
I don't wear nail polish! But they all look so pretty..

My questions!

1. Does anyone you know in real life know about your blog?
2. How did you tell them about it? Were they surprised like my friends were? :P
3. Describe your blog in five words.
4. What is one thing you can't leave the house without?
5. If you were a perfume you would be...?
6. Show us your phone cover! If you don't have one, show us one you want (^__^)
7. Boots or Superdrug?
8. What is one thing you wish you were amazing at?
9. What was the last song you listened to? I won't judge you if it was a One Direction song.. I swear.. :P
10. how old were you when you first bought your first beauty product and what was it?
11. Whats your favourite blog post of mine? Cheeky I know but I'm curious (>.<)

I tag:

1. Mez - All Made Up
2. Vanessa - Parisian Orchid
3. Asmaa - Chocoholic Hiijabi
4. Ellie - Ellie's Ramblings
5. Charlee - MYSTRINGALING
6. Alex - Lipsticks and Heels
7. Hannah - hannahjustyne
8. Nayab - Nayab Loves
9. Helen - *Beautifully Superfluous*
10. MangoWhirl
11. Tiya - AfroChique Honey

Aaaaaaaand whoever else is reading this :oD

Hope you had fun reading my answers lol.. now go check out their blogs! You won't regret it ^^

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    Petitesal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol just kidding!!! I saw your answer on question #2 and I couldn't help myself!
      Loved reading your answers, thanks for doing the tag!
      I totally agree on the favourite food/snack/comfort food. They should never put us in the same room!
      So the hobbit is ajshdjsiwuehdjdidj? Then I should be reading it too! I'm going to the library this afternoon to see if they have it! Thanks for the tip! :)

      You're such an awesome person. Thank you for confirming that again with the answers on this tag, oh yeah

      X

      Delete
    2. LOL you're so cheeky, I love you <3 And you are too, I'm glad we met girl! :D hehe xxx

      Delete