Wednesday 30 January 2013

Mini Boots Haul ft. Benefit ☼

Well hello there you beautiful people! Hope you're all having a lovely week. I thought I'd share with you some of my recent purchases in the form of a mini haul post (^__^)


Nivea Hydro Care lipbalm  - My all time favourite lipbalm. This winter my lips dried out to the point of it being painful, something which has never happened to me before. Whilst my EOS lipbalm was hydrating, it really wasn't moisturising enough for this. I had to go back to my old lipbalm, so I took a trip to Boots on my way home from uni and bought it. My lips are much better now thanks to it, Alhamdulillah ^^

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (Original) - I've seen this around on a few blogs and decided to try them out. Mainly because my nose feels like it really needs to try something like this right now. I've been having such a bad skin month :[  Whilst any spots I may get on my cheeks I can hide with concealer, the stubborn blackheads on my nose are harder to hide. Even exfoliating regularly isn't helping me! *sigh* 

Anyhoo, review is coming soon..I've tried one already but won't give away my verdict just yet!

Benefit Hervana blush - AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I FINALLY GOT IT! *beams* ASOS were having a student discount deal where it was 25% off clothing, shoes, accessories etc and 20% off beauty items for 48 hours the other day, so I decided to take the plunge and order my very first Benefit blush as an after exam treat. 

This has been on my wishlist since it came out and a Benefit makeup artist put it on me - I received so many compliments that day. (>.<) I decided I HAD to have it, because even *I* thought it looked good on me, and you'll never hear me say that! I was so excited when my sister told me my package had arrived, I was literally grinning ear to ear when I got home and opened it. *SQUEEEEEEEE*

Have you been shopping lately? Found any bargains? ^^

Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own. But if you read the post you'd know that. :P 

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why but while reading this I actually got excited about the benefit blush! hahaha
    Will you feature it? :D
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Hareem!! And I will see, though don't expect any face pics lol >.< x

      Delete
  2. OH MY! I am so excited about your Benefit purchase than I ought to be! That's been on my wishlist since the beginning of time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Vanessa!! Next time they have a student discount like that I'll let you know! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Whatttt didn't know about asos sale :( sooo jealous about the blusher. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww i'm sorry you missed it! Hopefully they'll have another one on soon! xo

      Delete