Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Favourites ♥

I haven't been loving much this month if I'm honest. My skin has been terrible, so I have been sticking to things that help get rid of and help cover up the state of my face..

May 2013 Beauty Favourites ft L'oreal Paris Anti Redness Primer
[L-R]

1. L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Anti-Redness Primer - I've had a lot of redness on my face these past two months, and this primer has been sitting in the back of my makeup drawer for ages after a friend gave it to me a while back. I like how it gets rid of the redness so I don't have to use as much foundation.

I apply this with my Real Techniques Stippling brush little by little all over the affected areas before my foundation. I find using a brush as opposed to my hands does a better job. I've read reviews about it leaving a green tinge on the face after using it, but honestly, I think that only happens when you use too much. So don't be afraid of taking the plunge if you're thinking of it^^

May 2013 Beauty Favourites ft L'oreal Paris Anti Redness Primer

2. No7 Moisture Drench lipstick in Rose Blush - I've been reaching for this more often lately, if I have been wearing any lipstick at all. It's a lovely pink colour that really flatters my skin tone, and the formula is quite moisturising too (as the name suggests, haha). I like that it's pink, but not in your face pink; I like colours like that. :o) I also love the fact that it has SPF in too!

3. DIY Sugar Facial Scrub - My skin has been really flaky lately too, so I decided to go back to basics with my skincare and whipped up a batch of my sugar scrub. It's really helped.^^ If you want to try it out for yourself, you can check out my blogpost on it by clickety clacking right over here~

That's about it for this month to be honest! What have you been loving this month? 

Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own. :o)

4 comments: