Sunday 28 April 2013

Er Mer Gerd: My first (and probably last) NOTD ft. Nails Inc

If you know me in person and/or have known me for a long enough time, you'll know that I never wear nail polish. That and eye shadow. 

It's not that I don't like the look of either of these things.. it's just every time I do it, I look like a 5 year old girl who has gone through her mums makeup drawer.. and has ended up looking like a clown. Yeah, it's that bad. I just don't know how you guys do it. 

Nails Inc Victoria Gate Nail Swatch NOTDAnywhoo. Today I was printing out my lecture notes and because I couldn't make any notes until I had printed everything out, I had nothing to do. And then I spied my younger sisters box of nail polishes.. and then this happened.

Don't laugh you guise (;__;) I know it's not amazing but you don't know HOW PROUD OF MYSELF I AM RIGHT NOW xD

 I mean yes, it doesn't look very neat.. and my pinky nail is a bit wonky (*the perfectionist in me sobs*) and when I tried to put on the second coat I was too slow in spreading it and it didn't come out completely smooth on all the nails but still.. I did it! 

I tend to do one nail, get disheartened, then just take it off and not try it again until six months later. Yeah.. I might try again tomorrow now, it was oddly satisfying, despite  the fumes getting to my head a bit. :P

If anyone wants to know what the polish is called, its name is 'Victoria Gate' (^__^)

I don't remember where I bought it to be honest, nor do I know if it's still being sold or not.. I have a habit of picking up stuff I think my sister would like and just buying it for her randomly. She's the one who wears them usually, not me! (>.<)

Sooo.. am I a grown up yet? ..yes? ..no?
(Clearly not because I used the term 'a grown up' and not 'an adult'.. rofl. Sometimes I wonder if I ever will become an adult.. sigh. Oh well.^.~)

What do you guys do when you're bored/waiting for something? I usually eat something but I was too lazy to go all the way downstairs.. xD

Disclaimer: I bought it with my own money, I promise~ If I didn't I'd tell you. :D All opinions are my own, although there is some input from the other voices in my head... heh. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment