Hello there everyone! I'm back with another blog award for you today. A big thankyou to the lovely Kirsty over at prettylitlefashionista for nominating me for the Sunshine award!
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
The fact that I doubt my abilities when I really shouldn't! I need more self confidence lol.
2. What is your theme song?
Says it all really.
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I mysteriously forgot to put this question in.. is this a sign? :P haha. But anyway. This is too personal for me to answer. And besides, our good and bad experiences shape who we are, so I don't think I would want to get any memory removed anway. :o)
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
The one in which our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH was born in. Ahh if only. :-)
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Twas a raggedy toy dog with one eye. I wonder where it is.. *goes to ask her mum and finds out she threw it away yonks ago* MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
Depends on my mood. i like washing the dishes when I'm in a good mood, but when I'm in a bad mood I like ironing. LOL
7. Do you Twitter?
I do believe the correct way of asking this is 'Do you TWEET?'. But yes, yes I do. Follow me! My username is @themaryfairy (^__^)
8. Any goals?
Plenty. But I like to keep them to myself so when I accomplish them and tell my parents/those dear to me they can be surprised and proud. >.<
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
I'm muslim, I don't drink alcohol. So no :P
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I cannae drive yet (;__;) I've never been in an embarrassing car though. (Alhamdulillah :P)
Sarita from A Hotpotch Hijabi in Italy
Hareem from Iheartmexo
Hannah from hannahjustyne
Asmaa from Chocoholic Hijabi
Laura from Laura-Jayn
Amelia from Stylin In The 618
Mez from All Made Up
Ellie from Ellie's Ramblings
Melanie from Mirror on the Wall
Vanessa from Parisian Orchid
Can't wait to read your answers! Hope everyone is having a lovely week - stay beautiful ☺ xoxo