I was nominated by the adorable Hannah from hannahjustyne for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you very much my sweet (^__^)
So. This is how it works: you get nominated, you reply with your post, then tag other bloggers who have under 200 followers to do the same. Easy peasy!
1. You must link back to the person who gave the award to you!
2. Post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the person giving you the award has set for you.
4. Create 11 questions for the people to answer that you have given the award to.
5. Choose people to give the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go to their blog and tell them.
7. You can't give the award back to the blogger who gave it to you!
Let's get this started!
11 Things About Me
1. I love tea. In fact, I love it so much hat have to stop myself from making a cuppa every time I enter the kitchen. xD
2. I used to be a secret Twihard. I still am a bit, but I'm much less into Twilight now than I was back then lol. The thing about Twilight is that yes it was poorly written, and yes Bella is an utter pain in the neck (I'm so witty :P), but honestly.. I think Stephenie Meyer had a good idea. It was just poorly executed. I sometimes wonder how it would have turned out if J. K. Rowling had come up with the idea.. you can bet your bottom dollar it would have been amazing!
3. I am of Pakistani descent, but I tend to get confused with people of other ethnicities/races. I've had people come up to me and ask me things in arabic or turkish, usually asking for directions at uni and I just look at them.. flummoxed. Makes me feel bad that I can't help them xD
4. I like to think I used to be quite good at basketball, despite being quite short. I really should start playing again..
5. I love Star Trek! I started watching TV again when I was flicking through the channels and saw that the first ever episode of the original series was on - they've been digitally remastered and everything!
6. Although my first language is English, I am fluent in Urdu, and can understand Hindi, Potwari, and Punjabi.
7. One of my favourite games to play when I was younger was Spyro!
8. I love cake rusks. NOM.
9. I love giving gifts. It makes me happy knowing I've made someone else happy!
10. I am very shy in person. I get over it eventually, and I'm good at hiding it - I do this thing where I act like I'm confident, even though on the inside I'm dying of shyness.. I'm odd I know. :P
11. This took me a really long time to write up. I find it hard to talk about myself lol >.<
11 Questions For Me To Answer
Onto the answers to Hannahs questions..
1. What is your favourite post on my blog?!
Your 'OOTD: Double Denim.. ish' post. You look so cute in it! Haha (^__^)
2. Do you class yourself as a bblogger or a fblogger?
I'd lump myself in with the bbloggers more than the fbloggers. Although now that I think about it i don't think I belong in either.. hmm.
3. Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to share with other people my knowledge on skincare and to help my fellow muslimahs on how to dress more modestly because I can't go clothes shopping with them all can I? :P
4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
Uhh. I don't have a specific place to be honest..
5. Have you been watching the olympics?
Yeyuh! I'm actually really sad it's over. It brought the whole of the UK together, and made us less miserable than usual. I was seriously having Olympics withdrawal symptoms. Thank God for the Paralympics! Those athletes are amazing. I was watching them playing blindfolded football earlier.. they still play better than I do..
6. What's your favourite thing to blog about?
Something that has CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER. I mean uh stuff that works.. *cough*THISOMGTHIS!*cough*
7. What's your favourite film?
Oh I don't have one! There's the Harry Potter ones, some indian ones (Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum, Kal Ho Na Ho, etc). I loved The Avengers, and Thor! I LOVED THOR OMG YOU GUYS. #TEAMTHOR LOL
8. What's your holy grail product/cosmetic?
Sadly, I haven't found it yet. But I'll let you know when I do! :D
9. What's your favourite magazine?
I don't read magazines on a regular basis. :/ Never have time!
10. Have you travelled? If not, where would you like to go?
I have indeedy. I've been to Greece and Pakistan (several times!).
11. Dream house/life?
(..why did I read that as 'dream housewife?' LOL)
Anything as long as I'm happy to be honest. Alhamdulillah for everything that I have.
11 Questions For You To Answer!
1. Let's start with something easy. What's your favourite colour? :P
2. What's your favourite blog post of mine?
3. If you lost all your makeup, what would be the first thing you repurchase?
4. What's the last thing you do before bed?
5. Do you prefer perfumes or body spray/mists?
6. What was the first makeup item you ever bought?
7. What's at the top of your wishlist right now?
8. What's your favourite print at the moment? E.g. cheetah, floral, checked, etc?
9. Are you a candle person? If you are, show us your favourite candle!
10. Are you a chocolate or a sweet person? (I can't choose.!)
11. What book are you reading at the moment?