Friday 3 August 2012

Sale Picks: AX Paris

Sale Picks: AX Paris



AX Paris Chiffon Plain Skater Dress - £19.99    AX Paris strapless maxi dress in Orange and Stone - £12    AX Paris Tribal Print Top -  £7.99    AX Paris Heart Print Sleeveless Shift Dress - £15 

So I was on Polyvore, trying to pull together a muslimah friendly, modest OOTD, and came across a few reasonably priced and rather cute items from AX Paris. I went on their website and found out that they had a sale on! 

Which made me think why not share my picks from the sale? The ones I was drawn to were the ones I thought would be the most modest and versatile, in my opinion.

The plain skater dress could be dressed up or down - either with a leather jacket or a blazer. The maxi's are opaque, and can be used for summer or winter - just change the type of leggings you wear underneath. Plus, the colours will lead you into autumn/winter - always a bonus.

The tribal print top tucked into a navy blue pleated maxi skirt (or a pair of trousers). The heart print shift dress would be good for work. Just whack a blazer on and bam! Smart casual, at the very least.

On a side note, if you know me personally, you will know that navy blue is my favourite colour to wear. I know, I'm really boring when it comes to colour choices. :P 

As you can probably see my preference for the colour has influenced my choice from the sale >.< I can't help it, it's a fail safe colour for me - if I don't know what to wear, I go with blue. Always works for me!

Anyhoo.. moving on from my obsession with blue, I just thought I'd let you all know that they're also doing a free standard delivery offer for all orders over £45 for the UK and over £60 for Europe. Standard delivery is £2.95 for UK mainland, £5.95 for Northern & Southern Ireland, and £5.95 for Europe. 

For the lovelies in the USA, you get free shipping for orders over $50! Pretty good considering there's a lot of good things on offer at the moment. 

Has anything caught your eye from the AX Paris sale? 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The heart print one? It's cute isn't it! xx

      Delete
  2. I don't tend to wear dresses, but the first one is gorgeous, i may have to check it out;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad I could help make your wallet a little lighter :P

      Delete