Tuesday 15 March 2016

FOTD: The 'I Swear I Don't Have A MAC/Bobbi Brown Addiction' Edition

Well hey diddly ho neighourinos! *channelling her inner Flanders today*
I thought I'd post what makeup I've been using lately, as I don't switch it up too often and it's nice to look back on how my everyday makeup has changed. 

face of the day ft MAC, Bobbi Brown cosmetics, Bourjois, Maybelline

Ever since I started Roaccutane, my skin has completely changed, going from quite oily to extremely dry, and with that change comes a change of foundation. 

I went to Debenhams and bought this on a whim and it has been the greatest impulse buy I've made in ages! The Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation is quite sheer but buildable, it helps cover any redness I have and allows my skin to shine through which I love - it looks so natural! I love that it has SPF40 so I don't have to put on another layer under my foundation.

Not too sure about the serum part of this but at the end of the day when I take it off, my skin doesn't feel as dry as when I have taken off any other foundations - so maybe it does work!

I still have acne scarring, and for this I use the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. It's very opaque which is great, but you do have to work fast or it gets a bit difficult to blend if you wait too long. I don't use it much for under my eyes as I thankfully don't get eye bags or dark circles.

For the eyes I tend to just stick to top liner using MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack - not as dark as I like it to be but it does the job. I really prefer the Bobbi Brown Gel liner to be honest! 

If I can be bothered (I'm so lazy when it comes to my eyelashes), I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying mascara, which I don't really like too much to be honest, so any recommendations are welcome!

MAC Coppertone matte blush, MAC Morning Coffee lipliner, Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick Brun

I set my face with my trusty MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, and blush it up with MAC's Coppertone blush. I really like MAC's powder products, definitely would recommend.

My favourite lip combo these days is the MAC Pro Longwear lip pencil in Morning Coffee with the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in 05 Brun Boheme. They go together absolutely perfectly!

It's safe to say I'm obsessed with Bobbi Brown and MAC lately now that I look back at this post. Oh well, what works works eh ladies? 

So tell me! Anyone else out there who wears the same makeup for a while everyday or is that just me? Let me know in the comments below that I'm not alone! ;D

Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own. Pinky promise^^

No comments:

Post a Comment