Monday 9 September 2013

Girl, What's On Your Face?!

Hi my lovelies~ Hope you're having a fabulous evening. ^.^

I thought I'd share a kind of a 'face of the day' post with you guys today. But, you know, without the face. :D

FOTD ft. Benefit They're Real Mascara Benetint Bourjois healthymix Stila
[clockwise from left]


I don't really wear much colour on my face, but when I do it's usually the eyes where I put it - I tend to just use a coloured liner on my bottom lashes and that's it. 

But this time I remembered my blue gel liner from Stila and thought I'd give it a try since it had been AGES since I had cracked it open. I've literally had it for two years and used it, what, once? It hasn't dried out at all.. probably because the lid was on REALLY tight!

It actually lasted a very long time: TWELVE hours in fact! That's a bloody long time compared to my usual black Maybelline gel liner, which usually lasts about six to seven hours I'd say. I'm definitely going to be wearing this again, I loved how it made my eyes look really brown and bright in contrast (^__^)

My lips seem to be really dull lately, and I can't figure out why. So I used some of my trusty Benetint to brighten my lips up a little  and kept my Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon in my purse for when it faded away (after eating so much) through the day (^__^) haha!

What do you use to brighten up your face? Have you shaken up your usual makeup lately? And should I post more faces of the day without the faces or not? Let me know in the comments below! (^__^)

Disclaimer: I bought everything with my own money, and all views stated at my own. (>.<)

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post :) You're so brave to try coloured eyeliner, I wish I had the eyes to pull it off!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Revlon lip butter it is such a pretty colour and I've been loving the Maybelline Fit Me powder it is one of my favourites x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete