Monday 8 July 2013

Mini Haul ft Skin79 ☼

Well hello there my lovelies :o) Everyone enjoying the heatwave? I seem to be going from one extreme to the other. One moment I love it and the next I want it to be autumn already. XD 

Anyhoo, I thought I'd show you a little collective haul I've gathered over the past month or so. I haven't really been shopping much at all, I've been trying to cut down on unnecessary spending but I thought I would treat myself with a couple of things since I've been doing so well lately (^__^)

haul ft. Maybelline Fit Me face powder, Skin79 Super+ BB Cream, Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam
[Clockwise from left]

Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Acerola from The Face Shop - I was looking online for a new cleanser because as you know, your skin can get used to something if you use it for long enough - something which I definitely don't want because I love my Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash! This is from a Korean brand, one of which I've read some really good reviews about, and if you know about my love for all things Korean, then you can imagine how eager I would have been to try it out xD

Skin79 Super+ BB Cream in Hot Pink - I bought this on Ebay on a whim - I really wanted to try this, everyone seems to love it and on top of that.. it's Korean! (♥__♥) I haven't tried it yet because I haven't had a chance to, but once I do I will definitely review it ;D

Maybelline New York Fit Me! Pressed Face Powder - I bought this from Boots because I ran out of face powder and the 17/Seventeen one I bought before it was far too dark for me, it was practically a bronzer on my skintone :/ So I matched myself to this and it looks much better! ^^

Just checked and I spent £13.62 on skincare/cosmetics in a whole month! I'm actually quite proud of that, because I've been out shopping quite a few times last month till now, and I usually come out with atleast a couple of skincare stuff whenever I step into Boots/Superdrug etc. Go me haha! 

What have you bought this month? (^__^)

Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own. But if you read the post you'd know that. :P 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, you'll have to let me know how you get on with the Maybelline face powder. I don't use face powder much these days but I think I should start up again (hello oily t-zone!)

    You're gonna love the BB Cream. Mines has sat out too long and has now gone all watery. Devastated. It was my last back up one too T_T

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah man, summer really brings out the oily t zone doesnt it! If it's something special, I'll do a review on it, if not then I'll just tell you on Twitter :P

      And ooooooh really? I've read about that happening, but people just usually shake it up and it goes back to normal. Maybe you should try that! I'll go say this to you on twitter now too.. xD

      Delete