Saturday 17 March 2012

Soap and Glory Energy Boosting Face Massage Mini Mitt review

After using this little gem for about two weeks now, I thought I had used it enough to write up a little review about it!


It comes in the usual S&G packaging - cute, pink and retro. I adore their packaging - you can tell that they put a lot of effort into it!


Now down to business! The mitt itself is made of the softest silicone; it's absolutely perfect for those with sensitive skin as it is SO gentle! I have never come across anything as gentle and effective as this in my entire life - and believe me, I have tried practically everything on the market (give or take a few). 

You just wet your face, add a dollop of cleanser to the mitt, and massage your face in circular motions for a couple of minutes - it'll get rid of the dead skin cells AND help stimulate blood flow, which reduces the chances of pores becoming clogged and allowing the skin to receive more oxygen  respectively.


It really is like you're giving yourself a mini spa treat first thing in the morning (and night!).
Another cute little detail is that there is a little handle which also doubles as a suction cup - very handy!

Want to know what the best part is? The price - £4 at Boots! Amazing value, especially for something that anyone of any skin type can use. 

Have you tried this? What do you think of it? ☺

Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own

4 comments:

  1. I really love soap and glory! i'll check this out!:-)XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannaah! :D Let me know how you get on (^__^) xx

      Delete
  2. I havent seen this before but shall keep an eye out! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's usually in the bath puffs and makeup bags aisle :) xo

      Delete